VIDEO: Introduction to RackHD
RackHD is a technology stack for enabling automated hardware management and orchestration through cohesive APIs. It serves as an abstraction layer between other management layers and the underlying, vendor-specific physical hardware.
Developers can use the RackHD APIs to incorporate RackHD functionality into a larger orchestration system or to create a user interface for managing hardware services regardless of the underlying hardware in place.
The project is housed at https://github.com/RackHD/ and available under the Apache 2.0 license (or compatible sublicenses for library dependencies). This RackHD documentation is hosted at http://rackhd.readthedocs.io.
- RackHD Overview
- Technical Inside
- RackHD Support Matrix
- Quick Start Guide
- Running RackHD
- RackHD API, Data Model, Feature
- Redfish API, Data Model, Feature
- Server Workflow Guide
- Switch Workflow Guide
- Extended Services
- RackHD Web-UI
- Development Guide
- Hands-On vLab
- RackHD vLab Overview
- Module 1: RackHD Virtual Stack Environment Setup
- Module 2: RackHD try-out with Web UI
- Module 3: RackHD Operation with Restful API
- Module 4: Feature - Discovery and Catalog Server Nodes
- Module 5: Feature - Control Server Nodes through Workflow
- Module 6: Feature - Unattended OS Installation
- Customer Support
- Contributing to RackHD
RackHD is a Trademark of Dell EMC Corporation.